Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Snippet: We Have a Winner

Well, I can finally breathe again. I'm truly hoping I'm done with the cold / viral ick / seasonal funk now. Yeesh.

Gotham had a great episode. I loved the end with two potential villains putting their heads together. That combo could lead to some truly good viewing.

The Flash is getting interesting. I have a sneaking suspicion about who Zoom is going to turn out to be, but I'll refrain from speculating for now. My biggest hint is in looking at his garb…

Arrow keeps getting better and better. I like seeing Oliver and Felicity having some conflict. And it's always fun to see Mama Smoak.

Not much to say about the other shows, but Agents of SHIELD is staying twisty and I like that. Unless it gets too hard to tell who is on what side. Then I'll be annoyed.

One final television note. Doctor Who. Yeah. So disappointed. I can't shake the feeling Moffat and company are trying to be too clever and they're sacrificing the emotional component to do so. "Sleep No More" came off as a jumbled mess, in my opinion. Maybe I'm too stupid to 'get' the cleverness. I don't know.

Tonight's post is from We Have a Winner, a sexy short where my main characters are the subject of a wager.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Kella Yates and Weston Grogan can't fight their attraction and everyone knows it. The entire crew of their ship waits in anticipation for their inevitable hook-up. When they finally cave in to their lust, the winner of the when will it happen pool can be declared.

And a sneaky peek…

Weston pushed Kella against the bulkhead and worked the zipper of her sweatshirt down. His mouth burned a trail from the column of her throat, down over her shoulder and lower, lower, until his lips closed over the taut nipple he'd exposed. His hands shoved Kella's pants past her hips and she stepped out, twisting around to grab hold of Weston's tanks, hauling him close to mesh her lips with his. Using both hands, she backed him against the bulkhead and repeated his movements. Tanks up and off, pants undone and shoved down. She went one step further, sinking to her knees and enveloping his hard length between her lips, going deep.
Weston moaned, his fingers tangling in her hair. "Damn, Kella. Give a guy warning next time."
She grinned around his cock, drawing back, but grasping the girth in her hands. "Now where's the fun in that?" Her tongue swirled around the tip, flicking back and forth. "Besides, you didn't give me any the last time."
Weston's lips quirked. "I didn't, did I?"
Shorter than normal peek, but I hope it whets the appetite.



That's it for this week. Catch everyone on the flipside.

ML Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment