Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday Snippet: Banter and Brawling and Sex, Oh My

October 13, 2019

So far, October is a pretty good month. My daughter is on the homecoming court for the first time and is excited to participate in the annual parade coming up in a week or two. She'll be hosting her annual gathering next weekend and we've got a laundry list of stuff to get finished up before then.

Not a bad week for television. I started out with a Passionflix original, Brother's Honor and thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I'm excited to see the other two movies in this trilogy when they're available.

I also caught up on some Arrow, watching an episode from last season. I'll be a little behind when season eight premieres but I should be caught up soon.

Watched the first episode of Murdoch Mysteries's new season. This show is so much fun. I love the characters more each year.

For some reason, I missed the last two episodes of Frankie Drake Mysteries's second season. I got one episode watched and have the final one and the first three of this season to get caught up on.

I'm also catching up on Riverdale. I finished an episode and watched another full one. I haven't seen the premiere of season four yet, but I plan to have at least a full box of tissues handy when I do watch it.

I still haven't decided what I'll be picking up after Peter Gunn, but I'll be starting that this week.

That's pretty much it for television this week. Tonight's post is from Banter and Brawling and Sex, Oh My, a free sexy short that will eventually make it's way to my website and blog.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Max Cutter always goes along for the ride with Maggie Harper. He pretty much has to… she always gets into the most interesting situations and someone has to cover her ass.

And a sneaky peek…

Max Cutter followed his fellow pilot into the lounge on Spacestation Xulu. "Mags, I'll grab a table if you get the brews." His gaze dropped to her ass, admiring the view.
She shot him a look over her shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. Want me to walk really slow so you keep staring?" She smirked.
Cutter laughed and changed his direction to scope out the seating area. He found an empty table and dropped down on one of the chairs. Maggie brought two mugs of ale and placed one in front of Max.
She settled across the table from him. "I wish we didn't have to leave the transport. I could've used a nap." A yawn finished her statement.
Cutter nodded, his brain still a little bleary from hell week. "At least the second leg of our journey back to base is pretty much nonstop. I plan on being dead to the universe the whole time." Unless she wanted to get up close and personal again.
He still struggled to believe they'd had sex in a causeway of the space carrier.
Really good sex.
No, more like amazing and fantastic.
Maggie snapped her fingers in front of his nose. "Cutter. Stop it." She leaned in closer to the table. "This is so not the place to be strolling down memory lane." Her gaze dropped to the table.
Cutter's lips quirked a little. She had as much trouble as he did trying to figure out the context of their new status… She glanced back up and gave him a wry smile.

Max and Maggie are one of my favorite couples to write. They feature in the Top Dog Pilots series and also have a couple of bonus scenes I'm working on.



That's it for this week. Catch everyone on the flipside.

ML Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment