Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Snippet: All Day Sucker

Whew. What a week. My middle kiddo—who's not really a kiddo anymore at twenty—ended up in an accident when a car turned in front of him across traffic. His car is pretty crunched up but he's thankfully okay. It's been a lot of phone calls this week to get a loaner car lined up and an insurance claim filed. I can say one thing with absolute certainty. I'm so glad we don't have many accidents or fender benders that need insurance company involvement. Yeesh.

I've been on a bit of a comfort viewing watch this past week. I stuck with more Peter Gunn episodes after watching the weekend marathon. I'm in the beginning of season two and about ten or so episodes in.

Also caught three groups of episodes with Classic Who. The six-part Web of Fear, which had some editing issues but it's better than not being available. I followed that with The Wheel in Space, another six-part arc. And then finished up with The Dominators, which is a five-part storyline. It looks like I'm in the last season of Two's run. I'm a little disappointed with how few episodes are available from his tenure.

I watched the last two episodes of series sixteen of Midsomer Murders and started the first episode of series seventeen. It's kind of odd how there was "The Flying Club" in sixteen and now "The Dagger Club" in seventeen.

I need to try to binge watch the final episodes of Riverdale to prepare for the new season starting soon. My heart is so heavy when I watch because they're the last episodes with Fred. I'm really looking forward to the premiere episode, which will be his memorial show.

And that's it for television this week. Tonight's post is from All Day Sucker, a possible free read featuring Murph and Jess from Midwinter Crises.

Here's the mini-blurb:

When Ben Murphy returns from a grueling road trip, Jessa Muldoon pulls out all the stops to welcome him home.

And a sneaky peek…

Jess's sexy smirk went straight to his dick. No doubt her intended response.
He nuzzled her throat. "Ah, Jess. It's good to be home." He missed stuff like this—spur of the moment, hot and steamy, and so them.
She trailed a finger down his chest. "Yes, it is." Reaching for the shower gel, she got her hands sudsy.
Murph gave her free rein, enjoying the way her palms kneaded, her fingers danced, and her mouth moved over his skin. He exhaled on a happy sigh. Two weeks of pressure drained away, replaced by the kind of tension he welcomed… sexual with a side of Jess's playfulness thrown in.
She pressed up against his back. "Mmm. There's the man I know and love." Her hands ghosted around his waist, dipping lower to grasp his shaft and fondle his balls.
Murph moaned. "You're a wicked, magical woman, Jess." Turning, he braced his shoulders on the shower tiles out and away from the spray.
Jess leaned in, her lips whispering over his wet skin. "I know… it's why you love me." Her mouth worked along his jawline, down to his collarbone, then lower to his chest.
She swirled her tongue around both nipples then licked a trail from his sternum to his groin. Her hand continued to fist his cock, tugging gently to tempt and tease.
When she dropped to her knees, Murph sucked in a breath. "You are making my night, Jess." Her tongue flicked over the tip. "But, don't you want—" Me, buried balls deep inside you…
Jess shook her head. "Uh-uh. Not yet." She drew his cock all the way to the back of her throat. "I've been looking forward to this." Looking up through her eyelashes, a smile curved her lips. "You can pay me back while we wait for round two." She enveloped his shaft again, sucking hard.
Murph groaned. "Damn straight I will." His fingers threaded through her wet hair.
Jess didn't rush, taking her time, savoring his dick like an all-day sucker. Murph loved the technique and never failed to be surprised when an orgasm would sneak up on him, sweeping him into a wave of bliss only Jess could create. Then, when his brain started functioning again, he'd return the favor.
Jess made a long, slow drag with her lips from the base of his cock to the head, her cheeks hollowed out from the suction. She glanced upward and, as usual, his spine tingled just before he erupted, his fingers putting pressure on her scalp.
When Jess stood up, he hauled her close, twisting the knob to shut off the water. "I love you. You know that, right?"
She tilted her head back. "Yeah, I do. And I love you right back."

I love revisiting my characters at a different point in their lives. Murph and Jess are two of my favorite people.



That's it for this week. Catch everyone on the flipside.

ML Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment