Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday Snippet: A Little More

Not sure I'm ready for December. The last few months have really flown by, and I can't seem to keep up. I must be getting old. Or life is coming at me fast and that's why I'm struggling to stay in the moment.

And because I'm failing at staying in the moment, I started a daily post for self-care on Instagram and Blue Sky. Each day I'm going to post something that I do just for me to help me shed stress and enjoy a few minutes of me time.

To that end, I might be including some television shows, so keep an eye out for a few specials that aren't in my normal rotation.

I did get two episodes of My Life Is Murder in this week. I'm a little puzzled by the change in location from Australia to New Zealand, but I'm running with it for now.

I also finished up the bonus episodes from Agatha Raisin season two and caught the premiere of season three. I kind of miss Gemma but Toni is a lot of fun.

Watched two episodes of Silent Witness. Hard to say goodbye to Thomas and it's weird to not see Clarissa at the Lyell anymore. I do like the new vibe Jack and Nikki have. Looking forward to seeing if they add any new cast members.

Also enjoyed two episodes of Death in Paradise. Camille left for Paris and Humph is working through the new dynamic. I really enjoy this show and I'm so glad I can see it in chronological order.

Finished Only Murders in the Building and I did get the villains right. Excellent third season and I'm excited about season four because who saw that one coming with the new victim?

Caught another episode of The Batman and enjoyed it. The dynamic between Bruce and Alfred is a lot of fun.

Watched another episode of Classic Rugrats. The two vignettes are ones I remembered and enjoyed the first time around. I love it when the parents truly have no idea what's going on.

Enjoyed another episode of VIP. The over-the-top villains are always entertaining. I truly miss that sometimes.

Also watched another episode of Peak Practice. Once again, I'm not interested at all in one of the storylines, but I do love the two new cast members and what's going on with them.

And that's it for the life update this week. Tonight's post is from A Little More, a novella that brings a couple together and makes them deal with how to work and play together.

Here's the miniblurb:

Lexie Krost and Tighe Milligan work and live together—and a little more—on a remote base in the depths of space. They shouldn't act on their attraction, but the pull is strong and once they've crossed the line, they have to figure out how to be a little less.

And a sneaky peek…

Lexie's nerve endings still tingled and once they made it to quarters, she turned to face him. "Your rack or mine?"

Tighe nudged her around and moved her up against the hatch. "Don't care." He grabbed a screwdriver and shoved it into the latch to maintain privacy.

When his mouth ghosted over her skin, making her hot and flushed, she moaned. "Mine's closer." Maybe by two whole feet, but still…

He smirked. "Yours it is then." He picked her up, putting her hot core close to his hard dick.

She ground over his shaft where their hips joined. "Doesn't take you long to recharge." And, holy crap, she couldn't wait until he filled her.

Tighe rolled a shoulder. "Like you said … we only took the edge off. I'm ready to experience the full Lexie treatment." He made the short walk to her bunk.

Lexie flicked her tongue against his ear. "Mmm … and I'm ready to give it to you."

They reached her berth, and he settled her inside. She stripped off while he shucked his boxes and yanked his shirt over his head. His hard body made her mouth water.

Tracing the ridges of his abdomen, she glanced up to meet his gaze. "You getting in or what?"

He put a knee on the edge and slid up into her space. She yanked the curtains shut and moaned again when Tighe's mouth clamped onto a nipple. Her boobs were erogenous zones and he had serious skill. While he worried one with his lips, teeth, and tongue, he treated the other to a mix of kneading the whole globe combined with tweaks and tugs using his fingertips.

She threaded her fingers in his hair, holding him close to her, humping his hair-roughened thigh. She searched for and found his hard cock and did some playing herself. Fisting the girth, she tugged firmly then lowered her palm to his balls. Fondling the sacs, she also stroked his perineum.

He let her nipple escape his mouth. "Oh, fuck, yes."

She grinned. "You like a little ass play. You have no idea how much that turns me on."

His tongue flicked over her other nipple. "Lexie, babe, you can do whatever you want with my ass."

She gushed more fluid at the thought "I'll definitely keep that in mind. But. right now, I kinda need this hot, hard dick buried deep inside me."

Tighe grabbed her hips and shifted her around to straddle his thighs. "I'm all yours." His hands slid up her sides to cup her breasts.

She shuddered with anticipation, rose up, and sank slowly over his rigid length. "Oh, yeah. Perfect fit." He filled her, stretching her out a little.

He held her gaze and closed his lips over her areola, sucking hard. Lexie planted her hands on either side of his shoulders and rocked her hips. Tighe switched sides, drawing the other pebbled tip between his teeth, worrying the nub then flicking his tongue over it.

She responded by getting wetter and moving a little faster. "Won't last long. You feel too good inside me." More like incredible.

Tighe leaned back and gave her a quick grin. "I'm primed and ready. Let's see if we can get you off more than once." He bucked up against her, flexing his thighs.

Her eyes slid closed at the exquisite sensations rolling through her. He might be the death of her. But what a way to go.

I'm having a lot of fun writing this one. The sages decided to lean in to the erotic side of things and they keep trying to up the heat factor.


 

That's it for this week. Catch everyone on the flipside.

ML Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment